Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Matrix Marathon

I was watching TV last night and at 10:00pm flipped the channel to HBO and one of the Matrix movies was on. I tuned in a few minutes late and was not able to tell which one of the movies it was and hoped it was the III one since I had not see that one. After a few minutes I figured out that it was the first one, but since I had not sat a watched it in a few years and never really watched it start to finish I decided to watch it.

After about hour I noticed the HBO guide beside me on the nightstand and picked it up to see when the third one was on and to my delight it was on later that night. After the first one, came the second one, and finally the third one starting at 2:40am. Since I was in a hotel there was no way to TiVo it, so I was screwed.
Ended up staying up to watch the second one, but could not convince myself to stay up to watch the third one since I needed to get up at 7:00am.

Pisses me off that they started the three movie set at 10:00pm – had the done it at 8:00pm, I could have justified watching the third movie starting at 12:40.

So bottom line I still don’t know how the Matrix ended.

No comments: