Thursday, March 17, 2005

Paying my MCI bill

I get an automated call from MCI today asking me to call in to verify my account. Turns out that they are looking for a payment and it's their fault that they did not get it.

A few months ago, they sent me a payment reminder and part of the reminder was that I could pay my phone bill via credit card by checking box 1 and hitting "go". There was also a box 2 that I could click to set it up so that I could pay it going forward via credit card each month automatically.

The problem came in where I was given the two options. When I selected the second option, I would have expected that it would have paid the current bill, and then set up the automatic payment process going forward.

Not at MCI. I was set up for the automatic payments, but it did not pay the current amount that the reminder was sent to me for in the first place.

What a pain in my.......

No comments: